Want to get more involved in the arts and give back to you community? Want to grow your leadership experience and potential? Want to work with some pretty awesome people and help make a difference? ATG is seeking strong, energetic and passionate leaders to join our 2011 ATG Board!
* Vice President – 1. Is a member of the Board 2. Performs President responsibilities when the President cannot be available (see President Job Description) 3. Reports to the Board’s President . 4. Works closely with the President and other Board members. 5. Participates closely with the President to develop and implement officer transition plans. 6. Performs other responsibilities as assigned by the Board.
* Treasurer – 1. Is a member of the Board 2. Manages finances of the organization 3. Administrates fiscal matters of the organization, including audit and tax filing. 4. Provides annual budget to the board for members’ approval. 5. Ensures development and board review of financial policies and procedures. 6. Participates in fundraising for the organization.
* Director of Community Outreach – 1. Is a member of the Board. 2. Plans programs and presentations that will translate the organization’s mission to the community. 3. Provide organization linkage to other organizations. 4. Is an active participant in the committee’s annual evaluation and planning efforts. 5. Maintains a database of organizations and leadership connections for possible partnership opportunities. 6. Serve on Scholarship committee to review applicants and determines a final recipient. 7. Participates in fundraising for the organization
* Director of Public Relations/Marketing – 1. Is a member of the Board. 2. Creates and implements appropriate strategic vision and marketing campaigns. 3. Writes news stories and press releases 4. Creates and maintains website and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Blog). 5. Creates printed marketing and promotional materials including postcards, pamphlets, brochures and e-campaigns 6. Is an active participant in the committee’s annual evaluation and planning efforts. 7. Maintains active relations with national/local press and media and keeps press and newsletter databases updated. 8. Participates in fundraising for the organization.
* Director of Fundraising – 1. Is a member of the Board. 2. Strategizes and leads fundraising campaign to search for funds through grants and public solicitation. Organizes fundraising campaigns in tandem with the Public Relations/Marketing and Community Outreach Teams 3. Is an active participant in the committee’s annual evaluation and planning efforts. 4. Participates in fundraising for the organization.